Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!
In this episode, the tireless three have a conversation with Matt Leroy, pastor of Love Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, NC. We talk about his church plant, what it means to love your community and how that creates different churches.
We also talk about:
- Coffee consumption
- Drinking tea
- Young guns
- Joshua's hippy tea
- Turbo granola
- The Rock
- The Governator
- Muscle making as a business
- Twitter famous
- Waffle House
- name dropping missiologists
- The Lovelab
- The Flippity Flor
- The productive pastor shames Matt and makes him want to take a nap.
- The story of Love Chapel Hill
- Being in bivocational ministry intentionally.
- We think Matt was in Dazed and Confused
- Being given to a place
- navigating the distance between good and right
- 3 lessons about giving yourself to a place
- love it more than anywhere else
- Admitting you don't have the answers
- Becoming a student of your neighborhood