Today's episode of The Threshing Floor takes you back to the golden era of door-to-door evangelism and talks about handing out gospel tracts. We also talk about Joshua's odd eating habits and jump into some listener feedback.
Our conversations include:
- Bed Times.
- The Hashbrown Bowl at Waffle House.
- Why we need to record an episode at Waffle House.
- Joshua is a ghostbuster.
- Food Hacks.
- Milk and Cereal or Cereal and Milk?
- G-Love's early 2000's hit about breakfast food.
- Jack Chick's death.
- Revelation 21:8
- Chad bails on evangelism and goes to a tattoo parlor.
- Facebook as the modern tract.
- There are things about this mode of evangelism with good intention.
- does it require people to be convinced?
- The message of the gospel is meant to be translated by transformed people.
- If we don't have active transformation-evangelism is hollow.
- Discipleship and evangelism.
- The sanctification suitcase episode
- The best Mario game ever.
R.I.P Jack Chick, comics scaremonger (AV Club)
Jack Chick is Dead (New Republic)
From Four Laws to Four Circles (Christianity Today)
Direct download: ttf_74_mixdown.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am CDT