Chad sits down with Adam Weber, lead pastor of Embrace Church, and has a conversation about prayer and his new book Talking with God. Chad and Joshua talk about prayer and how big of fans we are of Adam.
Our conversations include:
- RIP Bill Paxton.
- The Summer will have her fury.
- Hatfield and McCoy's
- Sturgill Simpson and his grammy.
- The roots of Bro Country.
- The Allman Brothers.
- Conversation with Adam.
- How we all love Matt LeRoy.
- Shift in prayer life.
- It's isn't a last resort.
- It shifts into the first thing.
- Prayer is the only option.
- your to-do list is secondary to staying with the Lord.
- Spend time on your knees. Literally.
- Make prayer the foundation of your life.
- We don't need to #hustle so much.
- Sabbath. We aren't robots or machines.
- Corporate Prayer.
- A staff value. 1st place is on our knees.
- Partnership Class. 1st ask is prayer.
- Prayer after services.
- Write/type while praying.
- Marca Dawn on Prayer.
- Our prayer life is like a phone call with loving parents.
- Shame and prayer. And why we need to drop it.
- Parent shaming.
- How you view God will determine how you pray.
- Chore or a relationship.
- Leadership and corporate prayer.
- Prayer is a deliberate and public activity.
Direct download: TTF_84__final.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am CST